Thursday, August 13, 2009

amanda~~post~~

oh em gee!!
this nick daddie arhh
put my ugly pic there -.-
oh well~
daddie ask me help him update..
so here we go~~
hmm~~
i think i'll just post here,
instead of my blog todayy~~
tooo friggin lazy to re-post!
this morNin went to yvette hse~
we were gossiping xD
then we went downstairs to her room~
listen to music superr loud!!
and eat lots~~
aftr that i think yvette's sis frenz came..
so we just cont our stuff~
then err i think one of her sis fren
ask whether want pizza? so we said okay?
then we had pizza n spaghetti~~
yumss~~ n i had shandy~~ xP
well we prac did that almost whole day?
den we went to visit eann xD
o.o kim say she saw me?
jeff aso lolx
aftr awhile my mum came to fetch me home?
so thats about it i guess
ttfn~~ <3
muaxx

LInG is Off

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home